Are you finding a problem in managing your multiple email accounts? Chances are high that professionals will answer this question with a yes. Well, if you have been using web-based email service providers like, Yahoo Mail then, you can well count on the option of configuring your other email accounts in Yahoo Mail. This saves you from the hassle of managing multiple accounts at the same time.
Usually, Yahoo Mail provides the standard access to PoP3 for getting mails coming via the mailbox of Yahoo Mail through your preferred client email software. If you are considering setting up your email account for tuning it to Yahoo account, the first thing that you require to do is select the protocol of POP3 and integrate the below-mentioned settings to your mail server.
· Incoming Mail Server (POP3) of Yahoo – pop.mail.yahoo.com (SSL allowed, port 465)
· Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP Server) of Yahoo – smtp.mail.yahoo.com (SSL allowed, port 995)
Following the configuration, you need to follow the steps mentioned below to setup the use of other email accounts through Yahoo Mail –
(All checks, selections, and choices will be made in Yahoo Mail)
· Click on the tab ‘options’ from the ‘Mail Options’ button at the toolbar
· Navigate to the category of ‘Accounts’
· Follow the tab entitled ‘Add or Edit an Account Link’
(All checks, selections, and choices will be made in Yahoo Mail Classic)
· Go to the tab ‘Mail Options; from the toolbar menu
· Choose ‘Mail Addresses’ categorized under ‘Management’
· Select the tab entitled ‘Check other Mail (POP)
· Click on the ‘Add’ button
· Provide the email account an expressive name under the section ‘Account Name’
· Click on the tab ‘Continue’
· Submit your name under the tab ‘name’
· Type the email address of the account under the section ‘Email”
· Click on the tab ‘continue’
· Submit your username, name of the mail server, and password under the section ‘Setup Mail Server’
· Click on the tab ‘Setup Mail Server’
Your Yahoo mail account is configured to support other email accounts.
Robert Smith who is a Software Developer, write articles on SMTP servers. For more information he suggests you to visit http://www.mysmtp.eu.